The Giants Losing To Carolina Vs. Little Mac Losing To Glass Joe In “Punch-Out”
- Opponent's HometownGiants: Charlotte, North Carolina. Oooo! It’s supposed to be lovely there!Little Mac: France. FRANCE. FRAAAAAAAA-
- Opponent’s Record Before Match:0-21-99
- Predictable Offense?I don’t know if it’s predictable, but cripes is it boring.He’s got about 5 punches to dodge, so yes.
- Motivational Halftime Speech?(unprintable)“Join the Nintendo Fun Club Today, Mac!”
- Secret weapon?Throwing to Victor “Look at my stupid dance, I’m a jerk!” Cruz.Pressing “Start” when he has a star punch.
- Post Loss Quote?“Disappointing is not a strong enough word.”Give up? Retire? Start training, make a comeback!
- Future Implications?Maybe we can finally stop having the stupid “Which Manning is Better?” debate.He’s doomed against Von Kaiser - nevermind Bald Bull or the second fight against Don Flamenco.
Gloriously losing once again, the boring, listless Giants drop one to Little Mac and Glass Joe, 4-3. Having watched my beloved Patriots drop two awful Super Bowls to them, I gotta say: this defeat is pretty good. -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor