Researchers have learned that female members of corporate boards are more open with their opinions, and ultimately make better decisions than their male counterparts.
A campaign is under way by Mormons who want to see women allowed into the priesthood.
A group of Mormon women is asking church leaders to let women lead the opening and closing prayer at the church’s general conference as a symbol of gender equality.
Mikaela Merrill was in the middle of her fall semester at Brigham Young University when she abruptly altered her college plans and signed up for a Mormon mission.
In his bid to take Nevada, Mitt Romney made inroads among several voting groups that had been solidly behind President Barack Obama.
There were so many blatant signs of Obama-favored bias displayed by CNN political correspondent Candy Crowley that one scarcely knows where to begin. She caused the difference between Romney’s huge win in the first debate and his extremely narrow win in the second.
Fantasies, desires and needs are all apart of building or having a sexual relationship.
A Feb. 21 trial date has been set for a former probation officer charged with molesting women while on the job.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)