Internet websites for the Las Vegas Sun and three related entities are back up and running after a weekend cyberattack overwhelmed servers and blocked access.
A state judge has ruled that the website of a former University of New Mexico president accused of helping run an online prostitution ring was legal.
LAS VEGAS (CBS) – The battle continues between a private businessman and Caesars Entertainment over the legal use of the name “Octavius Tower”
Security experts complained — and Facebook listened.
Holiday shopping in malls and in cyberspace is in full swing following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day of the year.
Shoppers flocked to retail websites for Cyber Monday yesterday, slowing down servers and fueling hope for retailers concerned about slow sales over the weekend.
To help you navigate these online deals and steals, here are five ways to beat the crowds and cash in on Cyber Monday courtesy of US News.
China is denying accusations that it hijacked U.S. Internet traffic last spring.
Yahoo Inc. is jazzing up its Internet search results.
Jimmy Pitaro, has taken a job as co-president of Disney Interactive Media Group.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)