According to news reports, the allure of building a Wal-Mart near ancient pyramids in Mexico, and thus gaining access to global tourists nearby, was so strong that Wal-Mart circumvented democratic institutions and bribed the right people to get their way.
The curse of brain dead Republicans is not limited to Washington, DC. It turns out that GOP leaders in state capitols have also been unable to digest the results of November’s elections.
After all the hype regarding Walmart employees’ discontent with their employer and the threat of a strike on Black Friday, the long holiday weekend was saw banner sales and virtually no protest at Walmarts.
Authorities have arrested a small group of protesters at a Black Friday demonstration outside a Walmart store in southeast Los Angeles County.
Employee’s at Walmart’s across the nation are planning a strike on Black Friday.
Two people have been arrested on suspicion of releasing a pepper spray-like substance in a Walmart in Utah and prompting an evacuation of it.
Walmart and Target are getting into bed with the sex toy market.
WASHINGTON (AP) — District of Columbia leaders including the mayor and council chairman are heading to Las Vegas for a convention where they hope to drum up new business for the city. Mayor Vincent Gray, Council […]
Police say a gunman is dead and a police officer is wounded after a shootout at a 24-hour Walmart store in Las Vegas.
Walmart Launches Vudu For iPad.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)