The League of Women Voters is backing a proposal by Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller to update the state’s polling books to include electronic voter photos.
Secretary of State Ross Miller says his proposal to update Nevada’s election poll books with voter photographs would cost far less than previously estimated.
Secretary of State Ross Miller was cheered and booed Friday during a symposium at UNLV, while outlining his Voter ID bill.
Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Early vote was once an idea that both parties promoted. But as Democrats grow in their ability to use it to their strategic advantage, Republicans have sought to reduce or eliminate it.
There are many Americans who do not have a government issued ID. In our country there is no requirement to carry ID. If you do not have a government ID, that does not make you a criminal. That does not make you unworthy of voting.
Larry Lomax is the Clark County Registrar of Voters and talks about the idea of people showing a form of ID when you go to vote. Callers tell us if they support showing an ID to vote.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)