Live And Local With Kevin Wall 02/01/13: School Security, Margins Tax, And The Wall-To-Wall Free For All
The other night Newtown officials held a public hearing regarding gun violence.
Victor Joeckes is the Communication Director at the Nevada Policy Research Institute (NPRI) and he talks about the Nevada Supreme Court hearing regarding their appeal that challenges a lower court’s decision to uphold the state’s Open Meeting Law.
Josh Hicks is an Attorney with Brownstein-Hyatt-Farber-Schreck and represents Committee to Protect Nevada Jobs and he talks about the proposed AFL-CIO margins tax on small businesses to raise money for education.
Getting into the Clark County Education Association is much easier than getting out. Not to mention less expensive.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)