Las Vegas, land of the quickie wedding, is in the midst of a love recession and chapels see a moneymaking opportunity Dec. 12, 2012.
Yet another new Sin City-based TV drama makes its debut tonight. “Vegas” is a period piece set in the 1960′s, when the city’s rancher-turned Sheriff Ralph Lamb deals with crime in the fast-growing gaming city.
Fresh from his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, President Obama will be back in Las Vegas next week.
You don’t need to be an encyclopedia of furniture knowledge or have your own reality show to find the joy in hunting for that perfect piece. Here is what you need to know and where to start for your first antiquing adventure.
A parade of beauty queens in swimsuits and evening gowns are competing to become the next Miss USA in Las Vegas.
A 10-year-old girl was sexually assaulted before she died in a bludgeoning attack that also killed her mother and left her father with critical head injuries in a blood-splattered Las Vegas home, police said Thursday.
Las Vegas tourism officials are offering a chance to get married in the city’s new Mob Museum by a former mob defense attorney.
Las Vegas tourism officials estimate this Labor Day weekend is bringing in almost
4 percent more visitors and nearly $7 million more than last year’s holiday.
A former Chicago commodities broker arrested in Las Vegas 32 years after vanishing from his Illinois home — and 25 years after being declared dead — says he’ll plead guilty to felony identity fraud.
A professional rodeo clown who co-founded an anti-bullying program that is used nationwide is hitting the road in Nevada to promote his cause.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)