university of new mexico
University of New Mexico medical researchers are embarking on a human trial to consider the effectiveness of using cholesterol-lowering medication to treat a genetic disease that afflicts thousands of Hispanics in New Mexico.
Researchers have developed mammalian “zombie” cells that can actually function more effectively after dying.
A state judge has ruled that the website of a former University of New Mexico president accused of helping run an online prostitution ring was legal.
Prison officials say a new prison gang has formed and it’s using the University of New Mexico Lobo logo to help identify members.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)