Thursday, the Nevada Policy Research Institute’s Center for Justice and Constitutional Litigation filed a lawsuit under the Nevada Public Records Act against the Clark County School District.
Throngs of workers blocked traffic on the Las Vegas Strip in a demonstration against the Cosmopolitan casino that has ended with the arrest of nearly 100 protesters.
Culinary Union members plan another demonstration at The Cosmopolitan hotel.
The state’s largest labor union is preparing for contract talks with Las Vegas casinos.
The Culinary Union plans to picket the Las Vegas Strip for the first time in over a decade.
Supporters of a petition calling for a business tax to fund public education have more signatures than they need.
A state judge in Carson City has struck down a Nevada tax initiative pushed by the state teachers union and other labor groups to raise money for education.
It’s back to the drawing board for a new contract covering Regional Transportation Commission employees.
The unions that represent North Las Vegas’ police officers and firefighters are feuding with city officials.
The North Las Vegas police supervisors union is revealing terms of a tentative agreement it reached with the city that could save $1.5 million. Will this be enough to re-open recreation centers?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)