The Clark County Commission debated a potential property tax hike on Wednesday, but in the end decided to put the subject aside for another year.
Reports of improper discharges at the Rawson-Neal psychiatric hospital is affecting other local medical facilities.
Clark County commissioners are considering a property tax hike to help fund University Medical Center.
Police say two people are dead and one person was hospitalized with a gunshot wound in an apparent murder-suicide at a southwest Las Vegas apartment complex.
A 52-year-old man was shot during an exchange of gunfire Sunday night.
Saturday, two women were shot while they attended a soccer match at Teton Trails Park.
Health care reform could be costly for University Medical Center. Hospital CEO Brian Brannman told county commissioners yesterday the Affordable Care Act will result in less funding for treating indigent patients, and will not cover undocumented immigrants.
Clark County commissioners have postponed a vote on a plan to have a separate board oversee day-to-day operations at University Medical Center.
Police report that a California man found dead outside a Las Vegas trauma center last month was discharged twice from the hospital after doctors refused his demands for what was described as a “highly narcotic” drug.
Clark County commissioners will turn the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign pink to mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)