A 56-year-old man who officials say was behaving erratically faces charges for “brushing” past a Transportation Safety Administration checkpoint in the Reno airport.
Las Vegas’ airport is near the top of a dubious list.
Albuquerque airport officials say the second-in-command of New Mexico’s domestic security agency was caught trying to bring a loaded gun through a security checkpoint.
Today is the eleventh anniversary of the attacks that took place on September 11, 2001.
Harry Reid wants the TSA to start smiling while they are working. Callers tell us why or why not this is a bad idea.
If Senator Harry Reid has his way, airport security workers will be nicer to international travelers.
The federal Transportation Security Administration is defending its decision to confiscate a frosted cupcake from a Massachusetts woman flying from Las Vegas.
A Massachusetts woman says an airport security officer in Las Vegas confiscated her frosted cupcake because he thought the icing on it could be a security risk.
Some passengers at McCarran Airport will get through the screening process faster than others.
New screening software said to be less evasive is now being tested at McCarran International Airport.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)