Jurors in the Jodi Arias murder trial told the judge they’ve been unable to reach a unanimous verdict on whether she should be sentenced to life or death.
Jodi Arias told a jury Tuesday that she can contribute to society if allowed to live, saying she’d like to start literacy, recycling and other programs in prison.
Jodi Arias returns to court for the final phase of her trial as the same jury that convicted her of first-degree murder last week now weighs whether the former waitress should be sentenced to life in prison or death.
Jurors in Jodi Arias’ trial on Wednesday found the former waitress should be eligible for the death penalty after they convicted her last week of murdering her one-time boyfriend.
The Jodi Arias murder trial has drawn international attention for its graphic tales of sex and lies. Here’s a timeline of some of the key events in the case.
The jury has rendered its verdict — Jodi Arias is guilty of first-degree murder — but the trial is far from finished.
The murder case against Jodi Arias in the death of her onetime boyfriend has gone to the jury, which is weighing weeks of evidence and the defendant’s ever-changing version of events.
Dozens of people flock to court each day for a chance to score one of a handful of seats open to the public in Jodi Arias’ ongoing murder trial in Arizona. The tickets are given out on a first-come, first-served basis, and nearly four months into the trial, the crowds are growing.
The photographs present a chilling portrait of sex and death.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)