Governor Brian Sandoval is questioning the cost of consultant work to expand a stretch of Interstate 15.
Slightly fewer passengers arrived and departed from McCarran International Airport this January compared with a year earlier.
You may soon have a faster, more entertaining way to travel between Las Vegas and Southern California.
When the Federal Government tells you to do something it is a good idea to adhere to the request.
Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman made an early stop to a Starbucks Tuesday to discuss things with Las Vegas voters. People filtered in and out of the popular coffee shop on North Rancho and had […]
PROVO, Utah (AP) — One of two teens accused of burglarizing and then setting fire to an LDS church in Santaquin is being ordered to at least 90 days in a juvenile work camp. The […]
The proposed high-speed train between Las Vegas and Victorville, California has cleared another hurdle.
Nevada officials are setting aside $60 million to start another massive road construction project to improve Interstate 15.
Transportation officials say a new interstate highway is vital to Las Vegas’ future.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)