Washoe County sheriff’s officials say a man trying to rescue his dog on train tracks near Boomtown has died after he was struck by an Amtrak train.
Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian has donated $18 million to a Las Vegas charter school founded by tennis legend Andre Agassi.
Nevada is hoping to get some of the federal government’s money for a high speed rail system.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)