50 People Displaced After Weekend Apartment FireFirefighters said it was a cooking fire that started on the stove in one of the units. The occupant told investigators that the stove was malfunctioning and would turn itself on.
Man Injured Fighting Backyard Fire With Garden Hose DiesA man who suffered serious injuries while battling a fire with a garden hose at his Las Vegas home earlier this month has died, authorities said.
Squatters Blamed for East Vegas Valley House FireSquatters are again being blamed for a Las Vegas vacant home fire, this time in an East Valley neighborhood early Wednesday, fire officials said.
Woman Dies, Man Hospitalized in Suspected Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA woman died and her boyfriend was hospitalized after both were overcome by carbon monoxide gas from outdoor cooking devices and a generator set up inside their northwest valley home, authorities said.
Arson Probed After Minor Fires at Mormon Church, Union HallLocal and federal authorities are investigating a pair of apparent arson attempts at a Mormon church and a neighboring firefighters' union hall in downtown Las Vegas.
14 People Stuck in SlotZilla Zip Line ElevatorLas Vegas fire officials say more than a dozen people waiting to use a zip line became stuck in an elevator.
1 Dead, 4 Hurt In Fire At Las Vegas House
Swift Water Rescues From Heavy RainMore than an inch of rain in less than hour in central Las Vegas
Firefighters Revive Puppy1-year-old cocker spaniel pulled from northwest valley apartment fire
Woman Accused Of Lighting 3 Fires In Las Vegas Neighborhood
Earthquake Near Las VegasNo damage reported from magnitude 3.6 tremor
Las Vegas Remembers 9/11Bell chiming at local fire station fulfills promise to New York City