Game 4 was the most exciting game of the World Series – a back-and-forth affair that took 10 innings to decide. In the end, though, the result was the same: a Giants victory. Here are five things you didn’t know about the game.
The Giants took a commanding lead in the World Series last night, going up 3-0 after defeating the Tigers by a score of 2-0 for the second straight game. Here are five things you didn’t know about the game.
Check out these five facts from Game 1 of the World Series that you may not have known.
The Giants host the Rangers in Game 1 of the Fall Classic tonight at AT&T Park. CBS News Correspondent Steve Futterman filled us in on the cool Bay Area weather, the stellar pitching matchup, and […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)