Authorizing medical marijuana dispensaries in Nevada has cleared a key Senate committee.
A national transportation research group will release a report on the condition of Nevada’s roadways just hours before state senators are set to discuss raising gas taxes by 2-cents annually over the next decade.
Thirteen years after Nevada voters legalized medicinal marijuana in the state constitution, they may finally get access to the drug.
A state Senator thinks Nevada should be able to run a medical marijuana center, especially if a conservative place like Arizona can.
Medical marijuana patients in Nevada would have a legal way to purchase the drug under a bill introduced Monday by Democratic state Sen. Tick Segerblom.
A resolution to repeal a section of the Nevada Constitution defining marriage as between and man and a woman, paving the way for same sex marriage, has been introduced in the Nevada Senate.
State Senator Tick Segerblom, D-Las Vegas, has announced legislation that would authorize medical marijuana dispensaries in the state.
The upcoming session in Carson City may prove to be historical for medical marijuana users. Of course, that was the thought back in 2000 as well.
Nevada’s legislators could meet every year in Carson City if one lawmaker has his way.
A Las Vegas assemblyman is drawing up legislation to consolidate the Clark County, Henderson, North Las Vegas and Las Vegas fire departments into one department.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)