A Texas man and his wife have been arrested in Las Vegas amid allegations they forced his 9-year-old son at times to live in a locked wooden box.
A manhunt is under way for a prisoner on the way to Nevada
Las Vegas police say a man wanted for murder in San Antonio, Texas, fatally shot himself a block east of the Las Vegas Strip.
From the East Coast to the West Coast, recycling is a big issue for local governments.
When it comes to tailgating, grilling is a must. As a simple crowd pleaser, kabobs have infinite variations. This version combines a rich, smoky and sweet bourbon glaze with the sweet-tart flavor of pineapples and […]
In Texas Republicans have taken efforts to restrict access to voting a step farther. Texas Republicans are calling for the repeal of the Voting Rights Act.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
Want to do something fun with your dad for Father’s Day? Check out these exciting activities that are sure to be an adventure!
The National Interagency Fire Center’s annual wildfire forecast is a mixed bag for the western United States. The experts predict the hardest hit states likely will include Texas and southern Colorado, both suffering through their […]
Those who bet on the Green Bay Packers to win Sunday’s Super Bowl were rewarded by Las Vegas’ sports books.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)