The 2013-14 school year could see a record number of teachers at the Clark County School District.
The Clark County School District is facing serious budget issues.
Supporters of a petition calling for a business tax to fund public education have more signatures than they need.
A state judge in Carson City has struck down a Nevada tax initiative pushed by the state teachers union and other labor groups to raise money for education.
Opponents of a Nevada tax initiative are going back before a judge to try to block the measure being circulated by the teachers union and other labor groups.
Kevin takes a look at the arbitrator ruling that has lead to the Clark County School District to lay off over 1,000 employees.
Superintendent Dwight Jones says the first round of pink slips could soon go out to teachers if a contract isn’t settled with the Clark County Education Association.
The Clark County Educators Association declared an impasse last night over concessions, which include freezing step increases, and having members pay part of a retirement rate hike.
On Saturday, the Los Angeles Times began publishing a hard-hitting analysis on teacher performance. Today, the Los Angeles Times is reporting that union leaders are threatening the paper as a result: The Los Angeles teachers […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)