Taxable sales in Nevada jumped 9.3 percent in January over the same month a year ago, with several sectors posting big gains.
New figures from the state show taxable sales jumped more than 3 percent in December.
Nevada retailers enjoyed a good November.
Nevada retailers gained ground for the 28th consecutive month.
Taxable sales rose in Nevada for the 27th straight month.
Taxable sales in Nevada jumped 7.6 percent in August over the same month a year ago, with strong gains reported in several sectors including sales of cars and durable goods.
Nevadans are continuing to spend more money.
Nevada businesses did well in May.
Taxable sales in Nevada shot up 10.4 percent in May over the same month a year ago, with sales of vehicles and durable goods posting double-digit gains.
Nevada consumers seem to be the engine driving the state’s economic recovery.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)