Live And Local With Kevin Wall 03/04/13: Year Round Schools, Gun And Ammo Tax, And The Echelon Project
Clark County’s School Board has spent months working its way toward a solution for overcrowding in the elementary schools.
If you’re preparing your own taxes you should definitely do what the professionals do: use tax preparation software.
The IRS expects 75 percent of all 2012 returns will get a refund, so if you haven’t started preparing your taxes yet, do it.
There are lots of websites and software available, but you may not have thought of smartphone apps for doing your taxes.
For easy filing this year download all your Federal Tax Forms from our one-stop shop.
An initiative to impose a business margin tax in Nevada to raise money for education has been upheld by the Nevada Supreme Court.
A juice bar in the Utah oil town of Vernal is charging liberals $1 more than conservatives for menu items — and taking some flak for the surcharge on its Facebook page.
A state judge in Carson City has struck down a Nevada tax initiative pushed by the state teachers union and other labor groups to raise money for education.
Supporters plan to refile a business tax proposal later this week.
A measure extending tax increases that were set to end later this month has been signed into law.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)