Governor Brian Sandoval has come out in support of a sales tax increase to get more police on the local force.
The Henderson City Council is backing a plan to hire more cops.
Joe takes a look at the fiscal cliff and what needs to be done.
The Nevada Supreme Court is taking another look at its decision on a tax initiative about a Las Vegas Strip sports arena proposal.
A judge has dismissed a petition initiative seeking to raise gambling taxes paid by Nevada’s largest casinos.
Kevin looks at what Gov. Brian Sandoval stated a couple years back, that has seamed to change.
A measure to raise the cap on mining taxes can move forward.
Governor Brian Sandoval says his decision to extend tax increases was the right one.
Six Nevada mayors will meet with Governor Brian Sandoval today, in an effort to prevent state officials from dipping into local government reserves to balance the budget.
Listening to the Democrats this summer, you’re unlikely to hear about an impending tax increase. In an effort to sanitize their historically irresponsible decision to raise tax rates in the midst of a struggling economy, […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)