Super Bowl 47
Chad a little words for the loss of the San Francisco 49ers to the Baltimore Ravens. You did say they where not going to win last week.
Nevada’s sports books have set a new record for wagers on the Super Bowl. The state Gaming Control Board says 98-point-nine-million dollars was wagered on Sunday’s big game.
The city of Reno and University of Nevada, Reno, teamed up to hang the signs in the downtown casino area.
Chad takes a look at “The Big Game” this weekend but his outlook on the winner isn’t what everyone would expect. Two brothers, two teams and one goal. Who wins?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)