Federal crash investigators are reporting the cause of a twilight sightseeing helicopter crash that killed a pilot and four tourists near Las Vegas in December 2011.
Las Vegas – KXNT’s Brain Shapiro landed an exclusive interview with a local helicopter pilot to talk about last weeks helicopter crash at Lake Mead.
Federal investigators are looking at unexpected turns and a sudden climb that a sightseeing helicopter made moments before last week’s deadly crash near Lake Mead.
Medical examiners have identified a newlywed couple from New Delhi, India, as among the five people killed in the crash of a sightseeing helicopter outside Las Vegas last week.
A federal crash investigator says a Las Vegas tour helicopter made a sudden climb and sharp turns just moments before plunging into a canyon near Lake Mead, killing all five people aboard.
The coroner says the victims in the recent crash of a tour helicopter near Lake Mead included a couple from New Delhi, India.
How about a truly unique way of experiencing Las Vegas, by day and night? Here are the best ways to see Las Vegas in just three days.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)