New government data show Nevada has the second-highest suicide rate in the country among people aged 35 to 64, although the rise in the rate was much slower than it was nationally.
Police say a husband had been hospitalized following his own suicide attempt days before a Las Vegas mother killed her two children and herself at a southwest Las Vegas home.
Officials say a man who carjacked a Nevada Highway Patrol car and another vehicle in northern Nevada killed himself with the trooper’s shotgun.
A man fatally shot himself in the head Friday on live national television at the end of a high-speed carjacking chase that began in Phoenix and ended about 90 minutes later within 80 miles of the California border.
There could be changes to help prevent people from jumping off the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
Do you really believe in bad luck on Friday the 13th? Callers tell us if they believe in bad luck.
All four people killed by a former neo-Nazi before he turned the gun on himself this month in a quiet Phoenix suburb were shot in the head, according to a police report released Tuesday that paints the clearest picture yet of the gruesome crime scene.
A former teammate of Junior Seau claims that the All-Pro linebacker suffered over 1,500 concussions.
The family of former NFL star Junior Seau will donate his brain for research into repetitive head injuries.
Seau is now the eighth person to die from the 1994 AFC Champion San Diego Chargers team.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)