A Family Court judge charged in an investment fraud scheme is off the bench.
Family Court Judge Steven Jones has pleaded not guilty to 20 counts in an alleged investment fraud scheme. Jones surrendered to federal authorities yesterday.
A Family court judge indicted in a $3 million investment fraud scheme is expected to surrender to authorities later today. Judge Steven Jones is now on a leave of absence, after a federal grand jury indicted him and five others on multiple counts.
Clark County District Attorney David Roger says he’s launching a grand jury investigation into allegations a judge and former prosecutor lied in sworn affidavits about the extent of their relationship.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)