Ex-Nevada Assemblyman Steven Brooks is expected in a California court as part of a bid to enroll him in a mental health diversion program.
Nevada’s newest Assemblyman says the beginning of his first floor session was “surreal” but says it’s time to “snap out of it” and get to work.
Former Assemblyman Steven Brooks has been indicted on a firearms charge, a felony.
A North Las Vegas man has been named to replace Steven Brooks in the Nevada Assembly.
Candidates hoping to replace Steven Brooks in the Assembly will take part in a public forum.
Clark County Commissioners will decide at their meeting next Tuesday who will represent North Las Vegas in the state Assembly, replacing ousted Assemblyman Steven Brooks.
A former Las Vegas-area elected official is due in a California court on felony charges stemming from a freeway chase that ended with a violent struggle with police the same day he was expelled from the Nevada state Assembly.
Don’t expect to get a look at the report which led to Steven Brooks’ expulsion from the Assembly.
Former Nevada Assemblyman Steven Brooks will be back in a Barstow, California courtroom next week.
Former assemblyman Steven Brooks faces an arraignment in Barstow, California later today.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)