Some lawmakers are questioning why Clark County granted a three-month extension for Occupy Las Vegas to keep its camp near UNLV through February 20th.
A Las Vegas gentleman’s club is proposing to move the party to the pool.
Several proposed changes to the coroner’s inquest process met with skepticism by several Clark County Commissioners. The coroner’s inquest has gained attention from the shooting of Erik Scott outside of the Summerlin Costco.
The COSTCO shooting of Erik Scott has local leaders looking into the inquest process. KXNT checks in with the second week of the four week investigation.
The Coroner’s inquest panel begins today to examine the process and recommend improvements.
The Clark County Shooting Park is not making enough money to cover expenses. County Commissioners Tom Collins and Steve Sisolak joined Alan Stock Monday afternoon to discuss what should be done to make it profitable.
The Southern Nevada Health District’s board last week approved raises for most of its 526 employees. The chief health officer received a $30,000 jump in pay. Clark County Commissioner Steve Sisolak appeared on The Alan […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)