As the dust begins to settle from a scuffle in the Nevada Legislature over gun control, only two substantial plans remain that would overhaul firearms policy in the state.
If AB123 passes its committee and makes it into law, it would be illegal for pedestrians to read, browse the internet or enter data with hand-held devices while crossing roads in the state.
The alarming billboards appeared overnight on the street corners and empty lots of North Las Vegas, the hardest recession-hit city in the hardest-hit state in the nation.
Federal, state and local government offices are closed today for the Fourth of July holiday.
Photo By: Boston Globe/Getty Images A 13 year old from Las Vegas is representing Nevada in the annual National Geographic Bee. Asimwe Oben-Nyarko is an eighth-grader at Schofield Middle School in Las Vegas. He […]
Governor Brian Sandoval’s proposed pay cuts and salary freezes for state workers could save money, but may hurt Nevada in the long run. That’s what state workers told the Assembly Ways and Means Committee yesterday. […]
All federal, state and local government offices are closed for President’s Day today. Courts are also taking the day off, and there will be no mail delivery. All local libraries will be closed for the […]
There’s an app coming out today that will allow smartphones to file taxes.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)