Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
As the liberal American press and ultra-liberal bloggers inundate the Internet and newsprints with criticisms of what Mitt Romney, the GOP presidential challenger to President Barack Obama, said about Obama during the Libyan attacks and murders, throngs of foreign press and few American outlets tell the real story involved with the White House’s role in the incidents that we now know could have been prevented.
President Barack Obama needs to stay in Washington, D.C., suspend campaigning, and address the threats against Americans in the Middle East.
As unfortunate as the events are, Romney’s comments about Obama ring true. Prior to the tragic event and even after, President Obama appears to excuse and apologize for the horrendous events that take place in the world – including those against Americans.
There are moments like the tragedy that unfolded in Egypt and Libya that test candidates. The element of surprise often illuminates a candidate’s ability to inspire and to lead.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)