A newly announced “Star Wars” sequel was on everyone’s mind when J.J. Abrams took the stage Wednesday at a Las Vegas video game conference, but he made only a sideways mention of the film he has been hired to direct.
It’s the question we’ve all been pondering from the second we heard that three more “Star Wars” movies were planned: Who will direct them?
Disney is paying $4.05 billion to buy Lucasfilm Ltd., the production company behind “Star Wars,” from its chairman and founder, George Lucas. It’s also making a seventh movie in the “Star Wars” series called “Episode 7,” set for release in 2015, with plans to follow it with Episodes 8 and 9 and then one new movie every two or three years.
George Lucas, world-renowned film maker, has announced plans to build another empire – this time, consisting of low-income housing for those in need of affordable places to live.
Las Vegas (CBS Las Vegas) – Reality star and veteran brothel owner Dennis Hof wants to go where no man has gone before. Hof, 65, is the present owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. But now, […]
LAS VEGAS (CBS) – A Las Vegas developer, Order 66 Entertainment LLC, has plans to bring George Lucas’ movie franchise to the Strip. Will ‘The Force’ be with them?
Listen up all you “Star Wars” geeks! Amazing new news to bring the characters even closer to you! Oh, and please don’t sue George Lucas…
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)