A newly announced “Star Wars” sequel was on everyone’s mind when J.J. Abrams took the stage Wednesday at a Las Vegas video game conference, but he made only a sideways mention of the film he has been hired to direct.
An estimated 20,000 “Star Trek” fans are beaming up for their annual convention. For the 11th straight year, the celebration of the iconic science fiction series is being held in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas (CBS Las Vegas) – Reality star and veteran brothel owner Dennis Hof wants to go where no man has gone before. Hof, 65, is the present owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. But now, […]
Over 20,000 Star Trek fans will beam down in Vegas to mark the classic science fiction series’ 45th anniversary.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — J.J. Abrams is making good use of his boyhood apprenticeship making super-8 movies. The director of 2009′s “Star Trek” and creator of TV’s “Lost” revisits his childhood with this summer’s “Super 8,” […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)