St. Louis Rams
When it comes time for a conference championship game in the NFL, the minds of the players have to be focused on one thing and one thing only. That “one thing” does not need to be a sexual assault case.
The Bountygate scandal just will never, ever go away. Oh, and Adrian Peterson may think that the Minnesota Vikings coaching staff is full of the dumbest people alive, if he truly believes they’d ever grant his latest request.
One player gets his chance to keep playing. Another player believes his playing time may soon be over. A third player can’t get on the field to save his life.
Chad takes a look at his team which had to make a decision on who was going to start this Sundays game, Colin Kaepernick or Alex Smith?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)