southern nevada health district
The Southern Nevada Health District has yet to find the source of the salmonella outbreak at the Firefly restaurant.
There are now 200 cases of salmonella stemming from the outbreak at the Firefly restaurant.
The first lawsuit has been filed in connection with the salmonella outbreak at the Firefly.
Health district officials say salmonella’s to blame for an outbreak at one of the most popular restaurants in Las Vegas, although the exact source is still unknown.
– The Southern Nevada Health District and the United Way are sponsoring a Shots 4 Tots event, Passport to Immunizations and Health Fair, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday
The flu has claimed 12 victims in the early stages of the 12-week season.
The Southern Nevada Health District has reported another case of West Nile.
The Southern Nevada Health District has unveiled its new clinic at 955 W. Craig Rd., Suite 103D.
Health officials are encouraging people to walk more, and they hope a new effort will do just that.
A growing outbreak of a rare form of meningitis is being blamed for at least five deaths across the country, but so far no cases have been reported in Nevada.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)