A Utah teen accused of punching a soccer referee who later died was charged Wednesday with homicide by assault, a count issued when an attack unintentionally causes death.
The Utah soccer league that saw one of its referees punched by a teen player and sent into a coma plans to play on — but with security present at games and without the player’s team, its president said Friday.
A longtime Utah soccer referee is in a coma after being punched by a teenage player unhappy with one of his calls during a weekend game, and his family says they’re hoping for the man’s miraculous recovery and want justice for him.
Prosecutors say a youth soccer referee used Facebook to arrange sex with 15-year-old boy.
ShoutSports by CBS Local is the best app to connect with your friends and other fans of all MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS & NCAA teams. Check-in to games from home, on the road or […]
Anxious about your brackets? Watching every game? Check into games, score points, root for your team and talk smack to your buddies with CBS Vegas’ latest mobile application: Shout Sports!
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)