The Assembly yesterday approved a bill that would allow taverns to serve meals to smokers.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A legislative committee hears testimony on a late session bill to ease Nevada’s indoor smoking ban. AB571 would allow taverns and bars that serve people 21 years old and older […]
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Anti-smoking advocacy groups are crying foul over a bill introduced in the Assembly that would ease a voter approved ban on indoor smoking. AB571 was introduced Friday by the Assembly […]
The Nevada Supreme Court will decide later this year whether to overturn a portion of the state’s Clean Indoor Air Act.
Sports fans who don’t want to be bothered with second-hand smoke have a new place to go. The Las Vegas Hilton is opening its new “fan cave” in time for March Madness. Located in a […]
The American Society Cancer Action Network is saying that implementing a health impact fee on tobacco products sold in Nevada would save the state more than a half a billion dollars in tobacco-related health care […]
How about a little glamour and sex appeal with your anti-teen smoking campaign? Thats exaclty what local health officials are planning. Hear the report by clicking MORE.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)