Fire investigators say an elderly Las Vegas man is lucky to be alive after another nearly fatal fire started by the deadly combination of careless smoking and medical oxygen.
A state senator wants to close an omission he sees in Nevada law when it comes to teens and smoking.
The American Lung Association is giving Nevada an “F” for tobacco control and prevention efforts.
Nevada ranks low when it comes to keeping kids from smoking and helping current smokers quit.
Joe takes a look at a new research that Nevadans have more of a chance to be diagnosed with cancer then neighboring states.
Lighting up in a Las Vegas city park could soon be illegal.
Today, just one out of five Nevada adults smoke, while smoking among youths is down to 17%.
Nevada’s anti-smoking law has been upheld by the state Supreme Court.
It’s a big bummer for “Burners” who don’t have their tickets!
Nevada bars can now serve food and allow smoking for customers.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)