smoke inhalation

File photo of fire engine. (Photo by Scott Barbour/Getty Images)

Woman Burned In Provo Home Explosion

A 54-year-old woman has been hospitalized with burns and possible smoke inhalation after a gas explosion blew the walls and roof off her home Sunday afternoon, Provo fire officials said.

03/16/2014

fire

Fire Destroys Fast Food Restaurant

Five employees were traken to the hospital following a fire at a Jack in the Box restaurant on Decatur Blvd. near Washington Ave.

08/11/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,120 other followers