NV Energy customers who don’t want a “smart meter” will pay extra.
The Public Utilities Commission has approved lower fees for NV Energy customers opposed to new smart meters.
NV Energy customers who don’t want a smart meter will have to wait a little longer.
The state Public Utilities Commission has approved a plan for NV Energy customers who don’t want a “smart meter” in their home.
Thousands of customers who don’t want one of NV Energy’s “smart meters” will pay for their decision.
NV Energy customers will be allowed to reject so-called smart meters-for a price.
Scores of Nevadans say they should be allowed to “opt out” of smart meters being installed by NV Energy, without having to pay for the option.
NV Energy officials are defending their use of smart meters before the state Public Utilities Commission today.
New rules have been adopted for homeowners who have their power cut off by remote control.
The state Public Utilities Commission is launching an investigation into the “smart meters” now being installed in thousands of Las Vegas homes.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)