Two of Nevada’s three House members voted to approve the bill that keeps the nation from going over the “fiscal cliff.”
Outgoing Congresswoman Shelley Berkley violated conflict-of-interest rules by using her office to help her husband’s medical practice.
Most of the candidates who won last Tuesday’s election spent more money than their rivals.
Nevada Republican Dean Heller holds on to his U.S. Senate seat after narrowly defeating Democrat Shelley Berkley.
Republicans and Democrats are making a furious push to turn out voters in Nevada, home to a stalemated Senate race and a furious contest between President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney.
The two major candidates for Nevada’s U.S. Senate seat are spending big money this year, but not as much as political action committees from outside the state.
A new poll shows a tighter race for Nevada’s U.S. Senate seat.
Dean Heller and Shelly Berkley sparred in thier third and final debate for U.S. Senate.
Senator Dean Heller has won the endorsements from two major Nevada newspapers.
Sen. Dean Heller and challenger Shelley Berkley kept it a little more low key in their second debate.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)