Shania Twain is announcing a new set of show dates this fall to round out the first year of her two-year Las Vegas Strip residency.
Las Vegas has a great lineup of can’t-miss concerts coming up in 2013.
Adele joins other artists like Whitney Houston, the Backstreet Boys and N’Sync who have reached the milestone.
Police and casino officials say a portion of the Las Vegas Strip will be shut down and traffic will be diverted during the arrival of country music superstar and new Caesars Palace headliner Shania Twain.
Shania Twain is getting ready for her upcoming Las Vegas show.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)