After Mitt Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark, Conservative columnist Peggy Noonan dubbed the Romney campaign a “rolling calamity” for all its problems and continuing self-inflicted wounds. At this point, she might have to extend that label to Republican efforts to take the majority in the Senate as they flounder and flip flop.
Romney is dragging his own campaign and every Republican down. Republican operatives and House and Senate candidates have conceded as much throughout the month of September.
This week in Washington, the United States Senate took up a bill that should be a non-controversial idea; that women and men should be paid equally for equal work. Mitt Romney’s campaign issued a statement […]
Republicans blocked the equal pay legislation in the Senate. Republican Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown called paying women equally a “job-killing burden” on small business and employers.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)