NV Energy is issuing a “scam alert”.
A man who faked his daughter’s death to scam money from sympathetic co-workers has been ordered to serve 60 days in the Douglas County Jail.
A 48-year-old Las Vegas man accused of a vacuum cleaner sales scam targeting seniors has pleaded guilty to a charge against him.
Attorney General Catherine Cortez-Masto is advising Nevadans to be on the lookout for the granparent scam.
If you’re looking for a home to rent, take care to avoid becoming a victim of scammers.
Nevada businesses are being warned about letters claiming they need to pay corporation fees online.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)