More than a dozen healthcare organizations have urged Governor Brian Sandoval and state lawmakers to expand Medicaid for 71,000 low-income Nevadans without health insurance.
Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval is expected to make a major economic policy announcement at the Nevada Development Authority’s annual gathering in Las Vegas.
Governor Brian Sandoval commemorated the tenth anniversary of 9/11 with remarks at the Reno Balloon Races.
Gov. Brian Sandoval today praised a federal appeals court ruling that struck down the so-called “individual mandate” in federal health care legislation.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Tents are scattered about the grounds of the Nevada Legislature for a campout by advocates who support a Democratic tax package. The compound is being dubbed “Sandoville” — a reference […]
LAS VEGAS - Gov. Brian Sandoval has scheduled a first-of-its-kind Nevada special election to fill a U.S. House vacancy for Sept. 13. Republican U.S. Rep. Dean Heller’s seat needs to be filled because Sandoval has named […]
A battle is brewing in the Legislature over taxes.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)