Firefly is re-opening its doors after an outbreak of salmonella.
The Southern Nevada Health District has yet to find the source of the salmonella outbreak at the Firefly restaurant.
There are now 200 cases of salmonella stemming from the outbreak at the Firefly restaurant.
The first lawsuit has been filed in connection with the salmonella outbreak at the Firefly.
Health district officials say salmonella’s to blame for an outbreak at one of the most popular restaurants in Las Vegas, although the exact source is still unknown.
Nine people died from tainted peanut butter that may have been intentionally shipped.
Two men have pleaded guilty in Las Vegas to making a misbranded pesticide that claimed to kill HIV, bird flu and salmonella in air ducts but was highly diluted.
Southern Nevada health officials are investigating six recent cases of salmonella poisoning that set in after people touched pet turtles.
Two Iowa farms that together recalled more than half a billion potentially tainted eggs this month share close ties, including suppliers of chickens and feed. Read more, hear the report, and find important contact information […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)