One of the longest-running attractions at the Rio hotel is closing down.
Illusionists Penn and Teller are poised to extend their run in Sin City.
It’s now down to 27 contestants at the World Series of Poker.
The Las Vegas Sun reports there is an explanation for the notorious stretch of 19′s recorded at a roulette wheel at the Rio on Monday night: gambling malfunction.
Over 20,000 Star Trek fans will beam down in Vegas to mark the classic science fiction series’ 45th anniversary.
Photo by: ABC News Federal intelligence officials are in Las Vegas this week to try to recruit hackers at the annual Defcon convention. The National Security Agency, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and […]
Nine smiling but bleary-eyed finalists at the World Series of Poker have been paid more than $782,000 each for topping the main event, and sent off to prepare for the final table in November in Las Vegas.
The World Series of Poker’s most frequent winner is making a run at his 12th championship bracelet in a $50,000 buy-in tournament.
More than 70,000 players are hoping to become this year’s champ in the World Series of Poker.
An attorney for one of the men accused of robbing the Rio Casino says he has video evidence that will clear his client.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)