Former Nevada Senator John Ensign and his ex-campaign treasurer have been fined $32,000 for not disclosing contributions made by Ensign’s parents.
Sharron Angle is not ruling out another run for the U.S. Senate.
Senator Dean Heller has signed on as co-sponsor of a bill that would allow highly-skilled immigrants to work in the U.S.
Nearly 1.3 million Nevadans are registered as active voters.
Senator Harry Reid says the opposition is to blame for blocking passage of a bill to legalize online poker.
Investigators say a Las Vegas woman accused of trying to vote twice did so to test the system.
More than 700,000 Nevadans cast ballots during early voting in advance of Tuesday’s general election, with nearly 50,000 more Democrats voting than Republicans.
Republican vice presidential hopeful Paul Ryan is making a return trip to northern Nevada today.
Nearly half of all registered Nevada voters have cast early ballots. The secretary of state’s office says 46% have either voted early or sent in absentee ballots.
The Republican National Committee claims there are problems with voting machines in Nevada and five other swing states.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)