The nation’s gambling capital is taking steps to make sure it is not dealt out of the lucrative online poker market as more states enter the bourgeoning industry.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is hosting a town hall, but you may be surprised to find out where!
Nevada’s U.S. Senate candidates split in their support for a compromise bill to raise the nation’s debt ceiling and avoid a first-ever default.
WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Senators Harry Reid (D-NV), Charles E. Schumer (D-NY), Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ), and Tom Udall (D-NM) today announced that, in response to their request, Apple Inc., manufacturer of iPhone smartphones, will ban […]
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Tea party-backed Sharron Angle has taken herself out of the running for Nevada’s U.S. House special election. In a statement, Angles says a court ruling that says major political parties […]
LAS VEGAS – If you would like to contact your member of Congress, by phone or email, we’ve provided some handy information. Keep in mind, you should check to see what Congressional District you reside […]
Harry Reid and Sharron Angle will discuss the issues this week.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)