Utah authorities say they have recovered the body of a 21-year-old Texas man who fell into the Colorado River several days ago during a trip with University of Texas at El Paso geology students.
LAS VEGAS (CBS) – After four years of recession, Southern Nevada’s economy is on track for improvement.
A new report from Moody’s Investors Service says the Vegas Strip won’t see an upturn in revenues until 2012. The firm says it will take at least a year for the new hotel rooms at […]
While more people are being let go at Binions, one local leader is giving his predictions for the economic future of Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)