Las Vegas is the only major U.S. city where both home construction and foreclosure activity are on the rise.
A growing number of homes in Nevada are being sold for less than what’s owed on them.
Nevada remains one of the worst states for foreclosures.
After five years as the state with the highest foreclosure rate, Nevada has lost its crown to Florida.
Sales of foreclosed homes continue to decline in Nevada, while lenders were more willing to agree to short sales.
Foreclosures are up in Nevada for the first time in nearly three years.
Foreclosure filings are down in Nevada.
Las Vegas is no longer the top city when it comes to home foreclosures.
President Barack Obama and Republican rival Mitt Romney are battling more than just each other in diverse and politically divided Nevada.
After 62 straight months, Nevada is no longer the top state for foreclosure rates.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)